We just helped a business get back $279,000 in tax credits.
Don't leave your tax credits behind!
Businesses That Started Operations BEFORE Feb 15th 2020
You qualify for the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) if you answer YES to ANY of these questions:
1) Is your revenue during any quarter in 2021 is down 20% or more compared to the same quarter in 2019?
2) Is your revenue in Any Quarter in 2020 Down 50% or More Compared to the Same Quarter in 2019?
3) You were required to shutdown due to the
Governors Order in 2020.
You could get up to $33,000 per Employee for the employee retention credit.
10 Employees could mean up to $330,000 in credits
Businesses That Started Operations AFTER Feb 15th 2020
You qualify for the Recovery Startup Credit (RSC) if you answer
YES to BOTH of these questions:
1) Did you start operations in your business after Feb 15th 2020?
2. Have less than $1,000,000 in annual revenues in your business?
You could get up to $50,000 for quarters 3 and quarters 4 2021.
Up to a total of $100,000 in recovery startup credits.
It's NOT a Loan
The ERC and RSV credits are not loans, they are tax credits.
You do NOT have to pay it back.
It's a tax credit you are getting for having employees on payroll.
There are no restrictions on how you choose to use the tax credit.
Pay down debt, hire more employees, or use it to grow your business.